We provide a range of services including
- general medical advice and treatment
- referral to a specialist or hospital
- family planning (including emergency contraception, Coil Fitting & Implant, Depo-Provera Injections)
- minor surgery (Cryotherapy)
- maternity care
- baby clinics and tests (including blood tests and cervical smears).
- Check-ups are available for those aged 16 to 74 who have not seen a clinician for three years or those aged 75 or over who have not been seen for a year.
- Weight Management
- Learning Disability Health Checks
- Smoking Cessation
- Travel Advice & Vaccinations where necessary
All consultations are completely confidential including family planning. All doctors and nurses will advise you and monitor treatment. If you need emergency contraception we will see you as a priority. Please let the receptionist know the need for any urgent consultation. Alternatively you can click on the link below to access this service through Sexual Health Sheffield:
Emergency Contraception | Sexual Health Sheffield - Meeting Your Sexual Health Needs
Medicals and insurance forms etc are not part of NHS work. All private work is charged for as per the fee schedules to be found in the reception area.